1. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our Website, both during transmission and afterward.
However, despite our efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE WILL COLLECT
We may collect the IP address of your computer in order to enable us to detect unauthorized transactions and to better manage website traffic. We also may collect non-personal information from you, such as the type of browser that you use or your connection speed.
We may also use "cookies," which are small data files placed and stored on your computer, to help you manage your use of our Website. Cookies are used as follows:
- To recognize you as a regular user;
- To remind us of who you are;
- To customize our Website and enhance visitor satisfaction;
- To estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Website to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior;
- To track your progress;
- To measure traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users‘ habits are similar or different from one another; and
- To conduct other research.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie to give you the chance to determine whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, some pages of this Website may not display correctly, or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our policy is to collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- to personalize our Website so that it is most helpful to you;
- to allow you to log into our Website automatically each time you visit, rather than requiring you to manually type your name and password each time;
- to maintain a commercial relationship with you and to communicate with you (which may include providing services, advertising, and promotions);
- to request your feedback on our Website;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to offer you more targeted and relevant services or promotions directly or on behalf of our partners,
- to administer, maintain, and manage our business operations; and
- as otherwise required by law.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Website does not rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties, except when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personally identifiable information with our affiliated companies;
- We may share your information with third parties to improve the quality or design of the Website, and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends;
- We may share your personal information if required by law and if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing or legal process served on our Website;
- We may share personal information if we believe that it is required to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party, or as otherwise required by law;
- We may transfer personal information to a third party entity in the event of an assignment of this Website for any reason;
- We may share personal information with our legal, financial, and other professional advisors;
- We may share personal information with website developers if we are upgrading or improving our Website; and
- We may share personal information with third parties upon receiving your consent as required by law.
Except as provided above, we will not share your information with any third party without permission.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review, update, delete, or correct the personal information you have provided to us. To access your personal information, we require a written request. Upon receipt of any written request, we will take commercially reasonable steps to provide you with the opportunity to access any such information.
6. EMAIL REQUESTS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you ever believe that you have been a victim of fraud, please report it to the police and take all available actions to protect yourself. Also, please notify us so that we can take all possible measures to protect you and the other users of this Website.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. In furtherance of this commitment, we restrict our Website‘s use to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under thirteen (13).
8. CONTACT WITH YOU
We may use your email address to contact you from time to time to send notices required by law and provide information regarding this Website. We reserve the right to mail or email information about our services, provide offers to customers, or send out a newsletter or other mailing to you. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe (or "opt-out") of any of our mailings, either by adjusting your membership settings or by contacting us.
10. OTHER LEGAL NOTICES
11. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding how we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing uses. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at our email address to receive information on the categories of customer information that we shared and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information during the prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please contact us and include "Request for California Privacy Information" in the body of your message. In response, we will provide the requested information to you at your email address.
Please note that not all information sharing is covered by California‘s "Shine the Light" requirements. Only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
12. CONTACT US
13. EFFECTIVE DATE